Airpack Packaging for Compressors, Dryers and Nitrogen Generators
Established in 1978, Airpack has nearly 30 years of worldwide experience in tropical and freezing environments. We offer custom-made / tailor-made packages for compressors, dryers and nitrogen generators. We accommodate gas compressors using the world’s largest gas compressor manufacturer’s compressor block, Ariel.
We complete the design, manufacturing and testing of compressors according the customer’s specification and international standards.
Airpack is located in the Netherlands, near the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp. We aim to offer an optimal product / service combination to our customers through providing good conditions for our employees, based on openness, respect and providing possibilities to develop.
Airpack offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Technical support by high qualified engineers during both the bidding and order stages
- One responsible manufacturer for all components mounted on the skids
- Completely mounted and tested packages
- Design, manufacturing and tests according to the specifications of the customer and international standards
- Optimal interface between all components on the skid
- Our packages work completely automatically after installation on your system
- Airpack packages are suitable for hazardous areas
- Airpack packages resist extreme low or high temperatures
- Short start-up time
- Spare parts delivery
- ISO certified
- Worldwide maintenance and commissioning / start-up supervision services
Complete compressors, dryers and nitrogen generator packages skids
Airpack packages are complete installations mounted on a skid, which are fully automatic, completely cabled and interconnected. The packages can consist of the following components as per customer request.
- Oil lubricated and oil free compressors
- Reciprocating gas compressors
- Adsorption dryers, refrigerated dryers and membrane dryers
- Membrane and PSA nitrogen generators
Screw and piston compressors
Our compressor program consists of screw and piston compressors. In some cases piston compressors are used, vertical or V-type compressors will be used for small capacities and horizontal compressors for large capacities. The compressors on the package will be driven via a coupling, gearbox or V-belt by an electric motor, diesel engine or turbine.
Compare the various types of compressors:
- Piston compressors: low capital costs, medium energy-consumption, low / medium flows and medium / very high pressures
- Screw compressors: medium capital costs, medium / high energy-consumption, medium / high pressures and low / medium flows
- Centrifugal compressors: high capital costs, medium / high energy-consumption, medium / high pressures and medium / high flows
Dryer and gas packaging
The air and gas dryer packages consist of a complete skid-mounted dryer of several types. Each dryer will be designed according to its required dew point, operating capacity, pressure and temperature. Along with the dryer itself, all types of filters in single or duplex configuration, control panels, PLC, instruments, and valves can be applied in all materials, types and makes available.
Compare the various types of dryers:
- Heatless regenerated dryers: low capital costs, low energy-consumption and low / high capacities
- Heat regenerated dryers: medium capital costs, high energy-consumption and low / medium capacities
- Refrigerated dryers: medium / high capital cost, medium energy-consumption and medium capacities
- Membrane dryer: low capital costs, medium energy-consumption and low capacities
Airpack has a complete program of nitrogen generators. Nitrogen generators separate compressed air in a product stream of nitrogen and a (waste) stream of enriched air. The waste stream will be vented to the atmosphere, while the nitrogen is directed to the system.
Compare the various types of nitrogen generators:
- Membrane generator: low capital cost, medium air consumption, low energy consumption, small skid dimensions, medium capacities and medium / high purities
- Pressure swing adsorption: high capital cost, high air consumption, low/medium energy consumption, high skid dimensions, medium / high capacities and high purities
We are not simply a supplier of equipment, which you have to assemble in the field requiring skilled and expensive personnel. Instead, we make packages to your requirements, which you only have to hook up on your system. Push one button and our package will work completely automatically. No calibration of instruments or mounting of separate duty / standby compressor, dryer, auto control, annunciators and air receivers is required.
Products and Services
From 18 to 21 April, Airpack will be present at the 16th edition of the worldwide LNG16 conference and exhibition held in Oran, Algeria. The LNG Exhibition and Conference takes place every three years with producer and consumer countries taking turns to organise the event. In 2010 the cRead more
Airpack Netherlands of Zierikzee, Holland, has secured a large order for the Bab Gas Compression Project in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Together with the corporation of our Korean sales agent, Airpack Netherlands BV was awarded by Seoul-based contractor SK Engineering and ConstructRead more
Airpack Nederland will have their booth on the upcoming OSEA 2008 in Singapore. This major oil and gas technology trade exhibition will take place on 2-5 December 2008. This international event is projected to bring together 16,000 industry professionals in 2008 to address the strategicRead more