Primary Flow Signal, a provider of design, engineering, calibration, manufacture of producer-type flow metering equipment, has released a free white paper on Hydrocarbons Technology.
In this white paper you can find information on the history of Primary Flow Signal, and it's wide range of professional and reliable differential producer type flow metres, including venture primary flow elements, orifice primary flow elements, open channel flow elements and WedgeType primary flow elements.
The paper also outlines some of the many advantages of using Primary Flow Signal equipment, such as:
- The industry's largest full-time staff of engineers and expert technicians in differential producer type flow metering
- Expert field and engineering support simply not available with other suppliers
- Complete in-house design, machining, fabrication, welding, NDT/radiography, calibration, and finishing
- High-speed machining, skilled manufacturing, and heavy-manufacturing capabilities
- Robust capital and banking resources that permit PFS to undertake contracts of substantial size
- The resources to commit to long-term agreements that guarantee supply and pricing over a span of years, as required
- More than 30 years of independent calibration data demonstrating the accuracy and reliability of our products
- Peace-of-mind knowing that more than one million HVT-Halmi Venturi meters are successfully in operation worldwide
For more information please click here.