ProAnalysis, supplier of oil-in-water (OiW) monitoring solutions for environmental and produced water treatment processes, will showcase the unique in-line Argus oil-in-water analyser at ADIPEC 2010 in Abu Dhabi on 1-4 November 2010.
ProAnalysis' area manager, Saleem Hassoun, will attend and display the analyser at stand number 11150.
The main features of the unique Argus are:
- In-line monitoring, eliminating the need for bypass loop designs, resulting in less complex and less expensive installations compared to by-pass technologies
- Reliable measurements with low operating cost
- Ultrasound-based automatic self cleaning of the in-line probe ensures stable operations with low or no maintenance
- Shutdown of process is not required to perform maintenance
- Reduction or elimination of manual sampling and laboratory analysis, also for statutory reporting
- Monitoring at high temperature / high pressure applications, enabling operators to monitor at early and/or multiple stages throughout the water treatment process, resulting in a increased process control and optimisation