HEBNA specialises in compressed fit high-density polyethylene (HDPE) internal pipeline liner installation, pipeline rehabilitation and plastic pipe systems.
The installation of HDPE liner pipe via trenchless technology is the time-tested best solution for the prevention of pipeline corrosion or abrasion.
The development of high performance polymers used in the process of making HDPE liner pipes has come a long way.
HEBNA uses bimodal polyethylene HD RC resins that provide excellent resistance to slow crack growth and rapid crack propagation.
For raised temperatures up to 203F or 95C, HD RT resins offer complete protection for high temperatures, aggressive chemicals and highly oxidative conditions.
Benefits of HDPE liner
- Does not rot, rust or corrode
- Maintains optimum flow, resists biological build up and scale
- With heat fusion joints the pipe is leak tight
- Trenchless installation
- No pressure limitation as pressure is contained by host pipe
- Pipe sizes and wall thickness range from 2 1/2" to 52", custom ordered for your application
Experienced corrosion engineers say inserting a compressed fit HDPE liner is the best way to guarantee a zero-leak solution.
To this end, it is no surprise that facility or corrosion engineers are increasingly opting for dual-containment systems, especially when pipelines are in proximity to environmentally-sensitive waterways.
Where are HDPE Liners being used?
New construction projects
Engineers are protecting new construction from internal corrosion or abrasion from day one, thereby decreasing pipeline maintenance costs by eliminating the need for costly corrosion inhibitors.
Compressed-fit HDPE liner pipe can be used in a number of applications where a long service life is desirable.
HDPE liners are used extensively in almost all pipeline applications, including for chemicals such as acids, alkalis and salts.
HDPE liners are a durable cost-effective way of meeting your long term goals in which internal corrosion or abrasion is an issue, including high pressure large diameter pipelines.
- Multiphase production lines
- Produced water
- CO2 production and injection lines
- Water injection
- Mine tailings
- Sour and wet gas
Pipeline operators for more than 25 years have benefited from internal HDPE liners by rehabilitating existing small and large diameter pipelines that have suffered from internal corrosion or abrasion.
Internal HDPE liners may also provide an increase in flow capacity. The bridging properties of HDPE may enable operators to return their aged pipeline to full operating pressure.
Pipeline owners and operators count on HEBNA to provide the most advanced materials and installation techniques for HDPE liners.
Reduced capital costs due to longer pipeline life plus lower maintenance costs equals high value investment.
- Protect your pipeline from corrosion or abrasion
- Protect your bottom line by extending life of your pipeline assets and lowering operating costs
- Protect the environment and your company's reputation by utilizing a dual-containment system, thereby lowering your risk of leaks
- HEBNA is dedicated to being on time and on budget with the right people and in the right place
- HEBNA puts an emphasis on safety as no job is so urgent that it cannot be done safely
- Quality control is paramount to our long term success. This starts with using the best materials, strict adherence to legislative requirements and proprietary processes
HEBNA's safety programme and credentials are monitored in real-time via PEC, Complyworks, Browz and ISNETworld.