- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
URACA is a global supplier of reciprocating plunger pumps and process diaphragm pumps. The company manufactures high-pressure plunger pumps, diaphragm pumps and high-pressure cleaning systems. URACA's high-pressure plunger pumps and units are used for operating pressures of up to 3,000bar / 43,500psi. They have motor ratings of up to 2,600kW / 3,400hp.
URACA - high-pressure plunger pumps
Typical applications for URACA - process pumps used in refineries and the oil and gas industry are:
- High pressure water injection units for residue hydrodesulfurization in the FCC process
- Process Diaphragm pump unit for olefines in oxoalcohol process
- High pressure units to feed refinery residue, feedstock, bitumen to the gasification process
- High pressure methanol injection units for offshore installation
- High pressure glycol injection units for gas separation and treatment stations
URACA's service personnel offer quick and reliable assistance for routine maintenance and emergencies. Original spare parts and optimal consultation secure a smooth operation of any plant. URACA's technicians ensure a fast and flexible service at site. The company offers complete custom-built solutions.
Quality management has been certified according to the worldwide valid quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2000. Further certificates are made out according to KTA 1401, GOST and AD-Merkblatt HP 0.
URACA is an international company and one of the leading manufacturers of high pressure plunger pumps and high pressure water jetting systems in the world. With more than 110 years of experience.
URACA offers a wide range of products of top quality matching to nearly all branches of industry. The quality management has been certified according to the worldwide valid quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
High pressure plunger pumps and diaphragm process pumps
The main field of activity is the research, design and production of high pressure plunger pumps, diaphragm process pumps and units for operating pressures up to 3,000bar and motor ratings up to 2,600kW. The pumping of cold or hot, low viscous or pasty, aggressive, abrasive, and toxic fluids as well as liquid gas develop possibilities of use in nearly all industrial ranges with high pressure processes.
- CO2-extraction e.g. hop, decaffeining
- Injection pumps, e.g. methanol, glycol, produced water, crude oil
- Energy production from oil residues
- Coal slurry feed pumps for coal liquefaction
- Urea production e.g. in the fertilizer industry
- Spray tower feed
- Oil supply to hydrostatic bearings
- Pressure tests of vessels, pipes etc.
- Fiber structure
- All kinds of high pressure processes
High and ultra high pressure water jetting pumps, systems and accessories enables the cleaning of different types of parts as well as the internal cleaning of autoclaves, spray towers, tanks, containers, sewers, pipes, heat exchangers etc.
- UHP water jetting systems and equipment
- Sewer cleaning
- Pipe and tube cleaning
- Internal vessel cleaning
URACA offers complete tailor-made systems. Customer benefit is URACA's goal.
URACA GmbH & Co. KG
15 Sirchinger Str
D-72574 Bad Urach
+49 7125 1330
+49 7125 133202
Available White Papers
Most Efficient Marathon Runners The pump range from URACA offer high and constant volumetric efficiency allowing economical operation.
Pumps for Environmental Protection - Energy from Refinery Waste Pumps for Environmental Protection - Energy from Refinery Waste