Jordan petroleum refinery is located in Zarqa, Jordan, and owned by the Jordan...
- Report: Global petrochemicals capacity to grow to 2,240.1mtpa in 2025
- Report: Sinopec Engineering emerges as top contractor in midstream oil and gas sector in September 2017
- Queensland to release land for petroleum and gas exploration
- Petro Matad signs LoI to begin seismic survey in Mongolia
- International Petroleum to acquire assets in Canada for $414.72m
Report: Global petrochemicals capacity to grow to 2,240.1mtpa in 2025
The global petrochemicals capacity is anticipated to witness a strong growth over the next nine years, rising from 1,896.9 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) in 2016 to 2,240mtpa in 2025, according to a report by GlobalData.
Shell Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex
The Pennsylvania petrochemicals complex is a multi-billion dollar project planned for development by Shell Chemical Appalachia (Shell) in Beaver County, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US.
West Coast Refinery and Petrochemicals Project
The West Coast refinery and petrochemicals plant is planned for development in Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra, India, and will be the world’s biggest integrated petrochemical complexes upon completed.
Read our magazine
Offshore Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the oil & gas industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.