Projects By Region: AsiaStay up to date with the project updates from Asia.
Latest Industry Projects In Asia
Development works for the Badra oil field, situated in the Wasit Province of eastern Iraq, are currently underway, with initial production capacity of 60,000 barrels per day from the field...
Ras Tanura is the oldest refinery located in the on the Persian Gulf coast near the industrial port city Jubail in Saudi Arabia. It has crude distillation capacity of 550,000 barrels per day...
Sitra is the largest refinery in the island of Sitra, which is located south of Manama, the capital city of Bahrain. It is also known as Bahrain refinery and produces about 260,000 barrels per...
Luberef Yanbu Refinery is the largest crude oil refinery in the world. It is located on the Red Sea at Yanbu, near the city of Dhahran in Saudi Arabia. It was built on 165 hectares of land in...
Projects In Alphabetically
- Panipat Oil Refinery, Haryana, India
- Paradip Refinery, Orissa, India, India
- Pearl Gas-to-Liquids Project, Ras Laffan, Qatar
- Petron Bataan Refinery (PBR) Expansion, Philippines
- Petronas RAPID Project, Southern Johor, Malaysia
- Platong II Gas Project, Thailand
- PT Pertamina's Cilacap Refinery Upgrade Project, Indonesia
- Pulau Bukom Refinery, Singapore
- Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal, Sabah, Malaysia
- Sabah-Sarawak Gas Pipeline, Malaysia
- SATORP Jubail Export Refinery Project, Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Aramco Abqaiq Plants Facility, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Aramco Khurais Mega Project, Khurais, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Aramco Khursaniyah Oil and Gas, Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Aramco Yanbu Refinery, Saudi Arabia
- Serono LNG Project, Indonesia
- Shanghai LNG Project, China
- Shell Petrochemicals Complex, Singapore
- Shenhua Coal to Liquids Plant, China
- Singapore LNG Terminal, Jurong Island, Singapore
- Singapore Parallel Train Project, Jurong Island, Singapore
- Sitra Refinery Expansion, Bahrain
- Sohar Refinery, Wilayat of Sohar, Oman
- South Caucasus Pipeline (SCP), Georgia, Turkey, Azerbaijan
- Supsa Terminal and Pipeline, Georgia, Azerbaijan