Pervatech has been announced as a gold level sponsor of the International Scientific Conference on Pervaporation, Vapour Permeation and Membrane Distillation in Toruñ, Poland 12-15 May 2013.
The aim of the conference is to bring together all researchers, companies and potential industrial end-users interested in pervaporation, vapour permeation and membrane distillation at a theoretical and practical level.
Pervatech will hold an oral presentation of the possibilities of our pervaporation membrane technology, covering topics such as:
- Fundamentals, theoretical description and modeling
- New membrane materials (polymeric / inorganic, mixed matrix) and membrane modifications
- Applications – large-scale, small-scale, niche, membrane reactors
- Membrane ageing and fouling
- Potentials of pervaporation / vapor permeation and MD techniques in shale gas production and processing
- Environmental impact and economics
For more information please click here.