Varisco Industry, Construction, Marine, Civil Defence and Fire-Fighting Pumps
Varisco, founded in 1932, has extensive experience and competence in the design, production and sale of both standard and engineered pump systems, for the following fields of application: industry, construction, marine, civil defence and fire-fighting. Varisco is part of an international group strongly committed to growth in the global markets.
Centrifugal, drainage, trash, sewage, gear, screw and diaphragm pumps
Our product range includes:
- Self-priming centrifugal pumps – J series
- End-suction centrifugal pumps in conformity with EN 733 standard – N series
- Vertical multi-stage centrifugal pumps – MV series
- Submersible drainage pumps – D series
- Self-priming solids-handling trash pumps – ST series
- Submersible sewage pumps – S series and bilge water
- Automatic integrated system for collecting sewage and bilge water – SIA BILGE series
- Internal gear pumps – V series
- Progressive cavity screw pumps – M series
- Self-priming diaphragm pumps – LB series
- Self-priming centrifugal emergency pumps – ETP series
- Fire-fighting units – FF series
Our products, depending on the series, can be configured as follows:
- Execution: bare shaft, close-coupled and base with coupling joint
- Drive: electrical, combustion engine, hydraulic, water turbine motor and magnetic drive
- Metallurgy: cast iron, ductile iron, bronze, stainless-steel, WCB steel and aluminium alloy
- Arrangement: base, skid, tractor trailer and road trailer
- Versions: vacuum-assisted, silent-proofed, explosion-proof ATEX and API 676
Magnetic drives for internal-gear rotary pumps
TRM magnetic drives for internal-gear rotary pumps meet the growing demand for pumping systems that make it absolutely impossible for pumped liquids and relevant vapours to pollute the surrounding atmosphere and vice versa (which can result in chemical-physical reactions liable to irreparably alter the fluid used in the process).
Varisco devised these new magnetic drives to be applied on its widely popular, tried and tested internal-gear rotary pumps.
- Leaks of pumped liquids totally eliminated (fully hermetic)
- Low rotor peripheral speed and oversize silicon carbide bearings ensure rugged, heavy-duty construction and durability
- No more extensive costs associated with replacing mechanical seals
- No plant stoppages, eliminating production loss
- Servicing intervals are longer (particularly useful when pumps are located in awkward places)
- Pumping in both directions of rotation (reversibility)
- Constant flow rate (proportional to rotation speed) and continuous flow without pulsation
- Heating jacket can be applied
- Ports can be placed in various positions with respect to support foot
- Relief valve can be fitted
Customised pumps and pumping systems
The company is also renowned worldwide for its engineering division, which is dedicated to special pumping systems made on request.
The main services that we can offer to the market are analysis of technical specifications and standards; paint and surface preparation for corrosive environments; specific documentation for user manuals, maintenance and certifications; sound-level testing in a certified testing room; and witnessed testing.
Pump development centre
Varisco, anticipating the demands of a market in continuous evolution, is proud of its unique development centre. The centre ensures ongoing innovation in the company’s products, and the maintenance of the quality standards of its product brand.
Varisco is synonymous with reliable pumps, and has references all over the world. In 1998 the company established a quality assurance and control system in accordance with ISO 9001 and ATEX standards.
The success we have achieved derives from the combination of our highly specialized head office (which assists clients in their technical selection of pumps) and the rapid delivery of pumps through our worldwide network.