Iraq’s crude-oil production is gradually increasing thanks to expansion at previously delayed oil...
- Permian basin continues to gain attention of operators
- Oklahoma unveils new fracking protocol to mitigate earthquakes
- US court orders Trump government to implement Obama-era methane rule
- Dutch agency calls for gas output cuts in Groningen to mitigate earthquakes
- New survey calls for urgency to adopt digitalisation
Recent Gas Compressors Projects
Recent projects carried out by Gas Compressors includes an offshore fuel gas compressor package completed for Coastal Energy, as well as a four-stage oil-free reciprocating compressor for Advanced Plasma Power.
Checkers: Reliable and Durable Ground Protection
The hydrocarbons industry has been a long-time partner and focus of Checkers Safety Group, with many of its products being site tested and all available wheel chocks meeting industry safety requirements.
Goldboro LNG Project, Nova Scotia
Pieridae Energy, an energy infrastructure development company based in Canada, is developing the Goldboro LNG project, which will include liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants and facilities for LNG storage and export.
Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) Project, Virginia
The Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) is a 303 mile (487.6km) -long natural gas pipeline project being built between West Virginia and Southern Virginia, US.
Read our magazine
Offshore Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the oil & gas industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.