Dempsey is a conventional gas field located in the Northern Sacramento gas basin...
- Middle East oil producers target petrochemicals for growth
- Asia leads in global petrochemicals capacity additions
- China Petrochemical and Total SA lead global ethylene capacity additions
- China and the US to drive global propylene capacity growth
- Asia and the Middle East lead globally on ammonia capacity additions
Saudi Aramco to acquire Reliance’s O2C business unit for $75bn
Saudi Aramco has signed a non-binding letter of intent (LoI) to acquire a 20% stake in the oil-to-chemicals (O2C) division of India’s Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) for $75bn.
Goldboro LNG Project, Nova Scotia
Pieridae Energy, an energy infrastructure development company based in Canada, is developing the Goldboro LNG project, which will include liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants and facilities for LNG storage and export.
Sequitur Permian acquires producing assets in US from Callon Petroleum
Sequitur Energy Resources’ affiliate Sequitur Permian has acquired producing properties in Reagan and Upton Counties, Texas, US, from Callon Petroleum and other undisclosed sellers for $264.6m.
Read our magazine
Offshore Technology Focus is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the oil & gas industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.