Layher’s scaffold towers and support systems can support heavy loads and are efficiently and easily assembled.
Loadings can be increased by employing reinforced head jacks and base jacks and additional bracing and joining standards, all of which Layher offers.
Allround scaffolding heavy-duty towers and columns can be used in the instance that traditional scaffolding towers are unable to bear the load. Heavy-duty spindles, and top and bottom collars can be provided for an increase of load capacity for individual standards.
Benefits of heavy-duty scaffolding towers include:
- Economics-optimized, system-based, easy-to-use high-quality products
- ISO 9001 TUV certified
- Ensured safety-load-locking claw connection
- Simple assembly and disassembly: logical assembly sequence, exact height adjustment, type-tested
- Adaptable-components can be used for propping or general scaffolding
- Stable structure from base out
- High-quality components
- High load-bearing capacity from 4,500lb (20kN) a tower, expandable to 10,000lb (50kN).
- Modern system technology