Checkers™ cable management provides an extensive range of high-performance cable/hose protection products.
These durable cable protection systems provide a safer method of passage for pedestrian traffic, vehicles and heavy-duty equipment while protecting valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage.
To fit the needs of a wide variety of applications, we offer lidded, drop over, open top, and low-profile models constructed from all-weather polyurethane. We also offer rubber duct models for light applications.
Extreme crossover systems
Extreme crossover pads provide protection for electrical cables used in hydrocarbon exploration and construction. Durable urethane construction withstands thousands of pounds of weight and endures constant pounding, impact and abrasion caused by haul trucks and falling rocks. Extensively tested and proven to be oil, chemical, abrasion, cut/tear and temperature resistant.
Types 3 and 4 feature moulded-in through-holes for tow chain attachment (chain not included). Type 5 includes a heavy-duty chain handle on each side. Crossover sections can be connected for any length required. The use of crossover pads greatly improves safety and eliminates the cost and labour of burying, rerouting or stringing cables overhead. Custom lengths available up to 50ft on Type 5 models.
Features of extreme crossover systems
- Protects cables and hoses during construction
- Made from durable urethane that withstands over a million pounds gross vehicle weight
- Impact and abrasion resistant to trucks and falling rock
- Eliminates the cost of trenching or rerouting cables
- Protects cables and hoses up to 5.5in outside diameter
About Checkers cable protection systems
- The largest manufacturer of cable protectors in the world
- We manufacture the five most popular brands of cable/hose protectors in the industry
- Checkers cable protection systems are manufactured in the USA in Broomfield, Colorado
- Our patented design and connector systems are the best in the industry
- We offer extensive accessories such as ADA/DDA compliant access ramps, protector bridges, 45˚ and 90˚ turns and end caps
- Polyurethane construction is lighter and more durable than rubber imitations in extreme weather conditions
- Universal safety colours alerting all types of traffic to the product’s presence
- Satisfies all state and federal regulatory agencies
- Only manufacturer in the world offering customised solutions, including logos moulded into the product
- Multiple channel options so each cable and hose can have its own dedicated channel
- Modular interlocking design that makes setting up, dismantling and storing the product simple and straightforward
- Non-conductive material insulates and protects cords/cable, as well as people