Checkers provides motion safety industrial lighting, enabling the easy identification of heavy-duty equipment.
Built with high-output lights, these lights provide superior visibility during the day or night. The numbering panel is constructed from a high-intensity reflective material that is easy to read whether the sign is powered or off.
Designed to withstand high-pressure washing and impact, these durable lights are built with heavy-duty materials to withstand the harsh weather and working conditions frequently experienced in hydrocarbon exploration, construction and other industrial applications. They are rated at operating temperatures ranging from -60°F to 140°F (-50°C to 60°C).
Features of Checkers motion safety lighting
- High output LED lights provide optimum visibility both day and night
- Perfect solution for identifying multiple vehicles
- Numbering can be viewed when the vehicle is not powered
- Durable construction withstands high-pressure washing, impact, vibration and big temperature shifts
- Minimises replacement and maintenance costs
Industrial Class I, Class II and Class III Beacons
Checkers beacons and strobes provide superior performance and exceptional value. These high-efficiency beacons are independently lab-certified to meet SAE-J845 requirements for their respective classes.
With several mounting options available, these signals are designed to function in a variety of different applications. They are built with heavy-duty materials to withstand the harsh working conditions frequently experienced in construction and other industrial applications.
- Integrated heat sink allows LEDs to be driven at higher intensities without sacrificing performance (Class I and II)
- Can be used as a steady burn, non-flashing beacon
- Lens and dust cover made from UV-stabilised polycarbonate (Class I and II)
- Ten Class I and II, as well as eight Class III changeable flash patterns, including high-intensity rotational light output
- Magnet Mount option includes Neodymium anti-scratch magnets that are positioned wider on the base for superior holding power while eliminating vehicle scratches and scuffs
- Dual power plug switch allows the user to easily switch flash patterns without leaving driver seat (including off)
LED Work Lights
Checkers LED work lights to contain their own intelligent control circuitry. Multiple light modules can be flashed on a vehicle lighting system without a controller. By applying power to the string of lights, each light will be able to flash in several patterns set by a master light on the string. Light modules can also be connected to a master controller to make arrow sticks or arrow boards, or other special light control requests.
- Heavy-duty industrial die-cast base
- Enclosure is NEMA 4 rated
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Four-way operation: high, low, flashing and off
- Five programmable flash patterns and five available optic output selections: wide (15˚ x 27˚), beam (9˚), spread, a combination of beam and spread, and diffused
- Intelligent control circuitry with optional compact user-friendly controllers
- Operates from 12V to 24V
- Rotate 360˚ and tilts 30˚ forward and back