The Simtronics MultiTox DG7-series systems from 3M Gas & Flame Detection are a line of smart gas detection solutions that feature a variety of sensor types, enabling them to address an extensive range of operational needs.
- The DGI -TT7-E is used for toxic gases or oxygen monitoring
- The DG-TT7-S is a solid-state metal oxide semiconductor
- The DG-TX7 employs a pair of OXYCOL catalytic sensors
All MultiTox DG7 Series are constructed from a common housing and electronics with the detection properties being determined by the type of sensor (cartridge) used.
A wide range of cells are available, including hydrogen sulphide, ammonia and carbon monoxide to name a few.
The cells are intrinsically safe protected, and may be replaced with the detector powered.
The device has been designed for ease of operation and maintenance.
- Offshore drilling and production platforms
- Processing and storage plants
- Chemical plants