The Oldham OLCT 60 from 3M Gas & Flame Detection is an innovative, next-generation gas detector that can be deployed to provide effective monitoring across a wide variety of industrial applications.
The OLCT 60 Series is composed of several versions:
- XP or IS sensor (toxic or oxygen versions)
- Remote or on-board sensor
The OLCT 60AD version allows the sensor to be installed remotely up to 15m (standard), allowing detection in inaccessible locations, or in Zone 0 in the case of the intrinsically safe (IS) version.
The detector units are made of 316L stainless-steel, and are rugged and resistant to corrosion.
Pre-calibrated sensors can be disconnected by turning the head of the unit. These ‘smart’ sensors can be calibrated outside hazardous areas.
The OLCT 60 is equipped with non-intrusive access to a safe menu. In hazardous areas, calibration can be done with an operating mode in accordance with safety rules.
- Access to maintenance menu
- Pure air injection
- Zero validation*
- Standard gas injection
- Calibration validation taking into account the usage rate*
All of these tasks can be carried out without opening the detector, using a unique magnetic key. Access to the maintenance mode is protected to avoid accidental reprogramming of the unit.
* Automatic adjustment of zero and sensitivity
- 4mA-20mA analogue transmitter with display
- SIL2 capability for combustible gases
- Detects O2, combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for industrial applications
- Available with remote sensor head, flameproof or intrinsic safety versions
- Non-intrusive, one-man calibration
- New XP IR infrared sensor for combustible gases or CO2