Phast examines the progress of a potential incident from the initial release to far-field dispersion including modelling of pool spreading and evaporation, and flammable and toxic effects.
What you get
- The industry standard consequence analysis tool for the analysis of flammable, fire, explosion and toxic hazards, used by more than 800 organisations globally
- Incorporates groundbreaking model development research work conducted with industry partners
- Continuously developed by experts for more than 30 years
- Worldwide technical support and training
Software for hazard analysis
In order to meet your risk management goals, you need a robust understanding of the hazards posed by a process facility. Use Phast to quickly and accurately assess the threat potentials posed by a diverse range of hazard types.
Key benefits of Phast software
- Trustworthy results: integrated models are constantly validated and verified
- Extensive reporting capability: comprehensive reports and charts for easy, intuitive display of results, for example on location maps and plant layout diagrams
- Wide applicability: various release types and sources can be modelled from leaks, pipework, pipelines, ruptures, relief devices, vessel ruptures and more
- Assess diverse hazards: assess a wide range of flammable and toxic hazards
- Extensively validated models: Phast provides a comprehensive suite of extensively validated models for analysis of process industry hazards
- User friendly: predefined linking of discharge, dispersion, pool, flammable and toxic effect calculations for ease of use