3M Gas & Flame Detection’s Protégé ZM single gas monitoring system is a zero-maintenance unit that has been carefully developed to offer maximum performance in a compact, user-friendly design.
The product is available in oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide models.
Features of the Protégé ZM single gas monitor
- Zero-maintenance single gas solution
- Available in hydrogen sulphide, carbon monoxide and oxygen configurations
- Two-year operating life, no charging or calibration required
- Hydrogen sulphide and carbon monoxide models include hibernate feature to extend battery life
- Three-point alarm system, including audible, visual and tactile alarms
- Customisable LCD display can show operating life remaining, real-time gas readings or both
- User-configurable alarm set points, bump, and calibration reminders
- Data-logging capabilities
- IP 66 / 67 rated enclosure (third-party certified)
- Supported by portfolio of accessories, including a four-bay test station and IR Connect programmer