Lightning and other transients can easily damage or destroy sensitive electronics, causing expensive downtime and repairs.
Lightning Eliminators offers a full line of surge protection devices for a myriad of facility types and sizes to protect critical applications, backed by expert engineering, consulting and support.
AC power protection
- Facility guard: UL listed protection for service entrance and subpanel applications with a peak surge capacity of up to 400,000A a phase
- Transient limiter: Nipple-mounted protection in a range of voltages and configurations for light industrial, commercial, and home use. UL listed, with up to 100,000A of protection a phase
- Power DIN: UL listed protection for cabinet and control instrumentation with easy DIN rail installation. Individually fused MOVs provide 40,000A of protection for sensitive electronics
Signal line and DC power protection
- Data line protector: State-of-the-art series / hybrid surge suppression for low-voltage data lines, available in a range of configurations for telecom lines, control lines, and more
- Coaxial line protector: Patented gas tube protection for all types of coaxial line applications including antennas, microwaves, broadband, cellular systems, and GPS equipment
- Transient eliminator: Series / hybrid protection for telecom, LAN, and IBM applications. Up to 5,400W of protection for low-voltage lines in a compact, modular design with low-insertion loss
- DC surge protector: Protects against fast-rising transients and slower, high-energy impulses. Up to 10,000A of protection in a range of voltages for all DC applications