MSA’s TRIGARD Gas Monitoring System is designed to meet a variety of demanding applications, from wastewater facilities, to light industry and commercial applications, and features precise craftsmanship and detection of chlorine, sulfur dioxide and other toxic and combustible gases. The adjustable-range unit also detects oxygen deficiency and enrichment. AC or DC powered, the system features a highly visible LCD screen and simple push-button calibration. Boasting sturdy NEMA 4X design and a single board, the unit offers multiple sensor mounting options. Our patented sensor disconnect-under-power feature allows all sensors to be replaced in hazardous areas without area declassification, while interchangeable smart sensors are pre-calibrated for installation right out of the box.
- Dependable gas monitoring system is housed in NEMA 4X design and crafted especially for water and wastewater facilities
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration
- MSA’s patented sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area
- Unit can be powered by AC or DC
- Sensors can be replaced in hazardous area without declassification