Pneumofore’s UV Series air-cooled vacuum pump systems have been specially designed to deliver excellent energy savings, minimised running costs and versatile operation in harsh locations.
With capacity up to 6,480 m³/h and a minimal residual pressure of 0.5 mbar(a), these machines are easy-to-install, fully automatic and they need no foundation.
The UV Series vacuum pumps are valued in many industrial applications thanks to their performance, durability, easy-to-service design and their low lifecycle cost.
- UV H: vapor suction capability, machine temperature 110°C for drying processes. Unique feature, exclusively by Pneumofore
- UV HC: hot climate version of air-cooled pumps for ambient temperatures up to 55° C. Extra-large heat exchangers and fans for tropical climates
- UV VS: variable-speed drive from 35Hz-60Hz to optimise the power consumption for a constant vacuum at the process
- UV Ex: explosion-proof. Installation in explosive areas with dedicated electrical components
- UV B: double-stage vacuum system with a roots blower as second vacuum stage. Can be combined with any UV version. Frequently applied in pipeline drying
- UV W: Water-cooled version for closed areas
- UV HR: Heat recovery vacuum system if warm water is required
- UV S: special versions of UV pumps for tailored dimensions, Ethernet connection, skid-mounted, stainless-steel, weather-proof construction or extra-heavy-duty frame