The Portable Temporary Pig Launcher/Receiver is the result of innovative work by iNPIPE’s highly skilled design team in response to a client problem.
The client had to launch a pig from an open-ended pipe on a gas platform were no hot work was permitted. iNPIPE designed the temporary launcher / receiver using patented posi-seal technology. This hydraulically operated product is installed and operational within minutes and takes away all the problems associated with hand launching.
The unit incorporates most of the standard features normally associated with a permanently fixed launcher / receiver, i.e. kicker line, drain line and pig passage indicator facility and can terminate with either a quick opening closure or blind flange
- Slides over the outside diameter of the pipe work so the schedule of the pipe is not a concern
- Suits any pipeline material
- No hot work required
- Patent Pending No. 0807694.5
- Size range — 6in up to 24in
- Suitable for pressures up to and including 25ba