To improve worker safety, mesh panel guards conform to OSHA / MSHA standards and prevent worker exposure to conveyor nip points and pinch point hazards.
Features and benefits:
- Mesh guards allow for inspection while keeping workers safely away from moving parts and pinch points
- Conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.217 when installed with a minimum of 5.5in between guard opening and hazard
- Wedge clamps allow panels to be removed and reinstalled quickly
- Rugged modular design installs on supplied angle iron structure and does not need to attach to conveyor equipment
- Guards are available in several sizes and can be used in a variety of combinations to fit almost any application; systems can be easily expanded or relocated as needed
- Single wedge clamp, double wedge clamp or wedge bolt are available