StocExpo 2009 (Storage Terminal Operators Conference and Exhibition) will be held in Ahoy, Rotterdam on 24-26 March 2009. As the most important international exhibition and conference for companies associated with the oil, chemical and gas tank storage terminal industries, it will be an excellent occasion to review and keep up to date with innovative developments concerning terminal operations and the latest advances in this area.
Idrabel will be exhibiting at this year's StocExpo, and we look forward to welcoming you to our stand, 56+57, where you can see the latest innovations in tank cleaning, oil recovery from sludge and prevention of sludge accumulation.
- BioRecOil® process automated system is based on the hydro-mechanical action of rotating devices installed through shell manholes, and on the action of biosurfactants
- The heavy sludge removal system based on Hydro Mini-Bull: powerful and easily mountable units, ATEX-certified
- Degassing system using a biotechnological product in a mobile gas washing column
- 3D sludge mapping system using an ultra-sensitive IR device and Sludge Viewer software
- VOC Control Systemä has a specific biotechnological solution to reduce emissions, odours and LEL
- Gas monitor radio system: wireless, multi-channel and ATEX-certified, for gas and environmental parameters survey
- Mobile laboratory to perform specific analysis for process monitoring
- System to prevent tank sludge accumulation consisting of one or more fixed modules installed on the shell manholes easily demountable for maintenance, even with tank in service
Idrabel is also attending the conference with a presentation, 'Troubleshooting services for oil storage tank farms and refineries involving no man entry tank cleaning and VOC control using biotechnological interventions'. This presentation will be given on the third day (26 March) at 9.40am by Professor Ibrahim Banat, who is professor of microbiology at Ulster University. Professor Banat has a wealth of experience in research on biosurfactants, and has cooperated for many years with Idrabel in developing and optimising the BioRecOil process.